Moonhaven is the third world in Super Monkey Ball Adventure. It is available to go to once you have 60 Joy in Jungle Island and have learned the chant "Ei Woo Woo".
This World is a 19th century city in the sky. It is made up of pure engineering, and is in constant need of stability from the Big'uns. It is a floating city, hidden in the sky so not very many monkeys know about it. Instead of winches, Moonhaven uses elevators to get your monkey from place to place.
As soon as the Super Monkey Ball Team enters Moonhaven, they are greeted by Eee'nee, who frantically tells them immediately to report to Foreman Ru'fus as the Automatons have run all out of control. When invited to the royal wedding, Ru'fus rejects it, as he says he and the Big 'uns need to stay and keep everything under control.
However, later he is desperate for help once the Big 'uns all leave work or get too tired. AiAi and friends than prove how Little 'uns really can make a difference in work, and Ru'fus accepts the wedding invitation.
Once you get 100 joy, it is discovered the Automatons were actually put in Moonhaven to help the citizens, all the engineering and work put in for nothing, supposedly. Ru'fus decides it's time to build a new Moonhaven, and sees the city in a different, better view.
Locations & Missions
- Mo d'Mo - Pick up the banana peels (Requires Stickyball)
- Bobo - Activate the four dynamos
- Wu'wu - Deliver the oil balloons (Requires Scalarball)
- Foreman Ru'fus - Bring Little'uns to the levers (Requires 60% joy)
- Sisi - Take a picture on the Air Automaton
- Makmak - Donate 150 Bananas
- Wu'wu - Thaw the pumps (Requires Woodball)
- Bobo - Keep the flames active (Requires Woodball)
- Bobo - Find his toolbox
- Pospos - Deliver the mail balloon to Flam'lam
- Eee'nee - Carry the fire to Flam'lam
- Flam'lam - Feed the Fire Automaton
- Si'mian - Find him five balloons
Entrance to Foreman Ru'fus
Undercity Elevator Entrance
- Race 3 - 100 Bananas
- Sky Ring - 75 Bananas
- Valley - 100 Bananas
- Like Monkitropolis, Moonhaven uses elevators to get from place to place.