Super Monkey Ball is the second game of the Super Monkey Ball series with the first being Monkey Ball. It was developed by Amusement Vision and published by Sega. It was released for the Nintendo Gamecube in 2001 in Japan and U.S., and 2002 in Europe. There is the logo of Dole Food Company on the many Bananas in the game, on one of the stages, and on many objects that are not part of the levels.
Check out the Super Monkey Ball: Bounce Official Trailer!
Check out the Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz Official Trailer!
Welcome to Super Monkey Ball Wiki!
The wiki about Super Monkey Ball that anyone can edit!
979 articles since July 2008
- Go to Category:Characters for more!
- Monkey Ball (2001)
- Super Monkey Ball (2001)
- Super Monkey Ball 2 (2002)
- Super Monkey Ball Jr. (2002)
- Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (2005)
- Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll (2005)
- Super Monkey Ball Adventure (2006)
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (2006)
- Go to Super Monkey Ball series for more!
- Go to Category:Worlds for more!
Fanon is not allowed on this wiki. This includes:
- Posting fictional games, characters, etc.
- Posting future games, characters, etc. without resources.
If you wish to post fanon, please use the Super Monkey Ball Fangame Wiki.
Thank you for your cooperation!
What's new on Super Monkey Ball Wiki?
- On July 7, 2008...
- The site was created!
- Sega Heroes has been released on Google Play and iOS! Information for each Super Monkey Ball hero will be added as soon as possible. For more information about the mobile game, see this guide here.
- Badges have now been fully customized with their own images. If you have any new ideas to customize them with, ask here.
- Comments have now been enabled on all articles! Feel free to give some feedback or start a conversation.
- Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition has been re-released in the appstore, now for free! There is a one-time, in-app purchase to play without ads.
*Previous edits do not count towards higher ranked badges.
To write a new article, just enter an article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". We can always use new contributors!
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Create articles for any of our Lists.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.